1. Thirteen Awards are conferred.
A special Award is given at the discretion of the APRA Board of Directors
2. The Award is in the form of a trophy suitably inscribed.
1. For Nominations in Categories excluding International Achievement Award, Most Performed Screen Composer - Australia and Most Performed Screen Composer - Overseas
2. For Nominations in Most Performed Screen Composer - Australia (no submissions for nominations will be accepted in this category)
3. For Nominations in Most Performed Screen Composer - Overseas (no submissions for nominations will be accepted in this category)
Once nominations are announced, all nominees will be required to provide the musical director with the following items within 7 days:
a) An MP3 or CD recording of the main theme (s)
b) A standard MIDI file of the main theme (s)
c) A lead sheet in PDF format
d) The score on Sibelius (if possible)
Please note our arrangers and orchestrators will adapt your music scores to suit our orchestral line up.
back to top
NOMINEES ANNOUNCED FOR THE 31ST ANNUAL APRA MUSIC AWARDS!
$50,000 top prize for 2013 Vanda & Young Songwriting Competition
Winners announced for the 2013 Australian Jazz Bell Awards
Jonathan Biggins and Clare Bowditch to host 2013 APRA Music Awards
Video Interviews: Get to know the winners of the 2013 Professional Development Awards
© 2013 APRA|AMCOS